T1DE 2020 Book Program
One way we promote education is in the form of “Knowledge is Power” by provided free books to our diabetes community. Mainstream diabetes books and education provide a good baseline for understanding the basics of diabetes including all of the technology now available. However, there is very little progressive information to better manage the disease to significantly reduce the risk of diabetes complications and emotional impacts to all involved, especially our youths. Interested? Here's how:
Book Program Acknowledgement:
- Fill out the fields below including your name and mailing address.
- Read and agree to the Book Program Acknowledgement below.
- Pick your top 2 book choices from our T1DE BOOK LIST HERE.
- We will select one of the books for you based on availability and budget.
- We will drop ship books directly to you or you will be provided the Kindle edition by email is selected.
- You may be placed on a waiting list due to demand and budget for this program and are not guaranteed to receive a book but we will do our best.
T1DE is a volunteer non-profit who provides this program to individuals and families living with diabetes in Virginia. Books are only available as budget permits and you may be placed on a waiting list until budget is available. This program is limited to no more than 1 book per 12-month period per individual or family. You may be contacted by T1DE if there is a question about your request. You may be asked to provide a survey on your experience so we may improve this program in the future. You will be provided a confirmation email with additional information including how to be removed from the program. T1DE does not sell or share participants information for any reason. If you have questions on the program, please email email@example.com.
From all of at T1DE.org.
www.t1de.org firstname.lastname@example.org facebook.com/t1de.org
* indicates required